Information on this ACTS COVID-19 webpage and associated portal website is being made available in the context of the public health emergency related to the coronavirus pandemic and has not been subjected to review, investigation, or testing that typically would be performed in a non-emergent situation.
This information is meant for use by ACTS COVID Collaborative participants, not the general public, and is not intended nor should be used as a substitute for specific medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, nor take the place of either written laws, policies, or regulations. All information provided should be adapted to patients’ specific needs, available resources, and any other unique circumstances.
Inclusion of information on this ACTS COVID-19 webpage and associated portal website does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. Government, AHRQ, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Users of the information should not interpret any statement in these materials as an official position of AHRQ or of HHS.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the documents and resources provided on this webpage. However, AHRQ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding errors or omissions and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for use of information contained on the webpage.
By submitting information or other materials or resources for use by ACTS initiative participants, you, on behalf of yourself and your institution, if applicable, agree to the following:
- You have appropriate ownership or permission to share the resource and you grant AHRQ permission to post it on this ACTS COVID-19 webpage and associated portal website;
- As the author or supplier of this information, you are solely responsible for the materials’ contents, findings, and conclusions, and you will take reasonable steps to inform AHRQ if active web links are no longer maintained.
- You understand that submitting materials to AHRQ does not guarantee that the materials will be published, that AHRQ may delete your materials at any time;
- You grant AHRQ permission to identify the resource by institution’s or organization’s name;
- You release and forever discharge AHRQ and its employees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the resource.