COVID-19 Guidance Summaries
Guidance Summary Reports below are produced and updated by the Penn Medicine Center for Evidence-based Practice. The summaries:
- Focus on questions from front-line clinicians and leadership
- Provide ultra-rapid summaries of:
- Guidance from trusted sources such as the CDC, WHO, and ECDC;
- Key society position statements (when available);
- Major health system policies and guidelines.
- Are checked and updated as changes in recommendations occur and reports for new issues/questions are added regularly.
Available Guidance Summaries (date of last update)
If you would like to submit a question to be considered for addressing in an upcoming summary, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About this Project and Site
- Pilot effort to improve the development, dissemination and use of “living” COVID-19 guidance
- Up to date answers for urgent clinical questions faced by front line health care providers and health setting leaders
- Enhanced coordination and collaboration among those developing and implementing guidance.
Includes following tools to achieve the above aims:
For questions about this site and Collaborative contact: email@example.com